We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint in the first instance to Tracey Allsopp our Practice and Business Development Manager who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Tracey Allsopp will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Tracey Allsopp will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Tracey Allsopp will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you acknowledgment letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we shall arrange for the senior partner, Mr Timothy Cuthbertson, or someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review her decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, after the above procedure has been followed, you can contact: -
PO Box 6806
about any complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must normally be made within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint. For further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.legalombudsman.org.uk
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Mr & Mrs H from Solihull
Correspondence was clear with ‘legalise’ and we always received friendly and efficient responses to our telephone enquiries.
Mrs W from Warwick
I would like to thank Cherie for all her hard work on our estate’s behalf. I have felt confident that we were in safe hands with her at the helm throughout this lengthy process and I am most grateful for all you have done