Being established in Birmingham for well over 100 years Blackhams are experienced in dealing with commercial property matters for all types of property, whether freehold or leasehold, including offices, retail premises, warehouses, factories and industrial units.
For whatever type of transaction you are contemplating you will need detailed, specialist advice of the type which we provide.
We advise a broad range of private individuals and businesses in dealing with:-
- Sales and purchases of commercial property, both freehold and leasehold, either for investment purposes or owner occupation.
- Sales and purchases of undeveloped land.
- Leases of commercial premises for either landlord or tenant.
- Termination and renewal of commercial leases.
- Other matters arising in respect of commercial leases, for example licences to assign or to alter or for a change of use and deeds of variation of leases.
- Mortgages and re-mortgages of commercial premises.
- Buying or selling at auction.
- Option agreements.
- Rights of way and other easements.
Based in Birmingham City Centre we are able to offer our services not only to those in the local area but also to businesses and individuals across England and Wales.
All transactions in which we are instructed are dealt with by a qualified solicitor and that solicitor will maintain a direct relationship with you and be available to answer your enquiries promptly whether by telephone, by email, by letter or in person.
No one can guarantee that unexpected or unforeseen issues will not arise in any particular transaction but our aim is always to consider potential difficulties with you at the outset and resolve them at an early stage in order to save you time, expense and disappointment.
To discuss any commercial property requirement please contact Peter Smart.
Book a FREE initial consultation today in confidence.
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.